Friday, April 9, 2010

Too Many Irons

     Heard the ole expression "too many irons in the fire?" Well I am living it first hand.  I try to blog on Fridays and it has been many, many Fridays ago, since I have written anything. UGH! 

We have just added an 8 week old puppy to our family.  His name is Jesse and he is a Shih Tzu.  He is so lovable and sweet (when he isn't chewing on you!) and is settling in very nicely.  The cats love him when he isn't trying to bite their tails off.  I have to take him out to potty about every hour during the night so when he naps during the day .....I DO TOO!! 

I have been very behind in my writing: my novel and blogging.  I am starting to get back to some sort of normalcy around here. 

I am attending a workshop on fiction writing this Tuesday for free at my local library, so I am very excited about that.  I think next Friday I will blog about what I learned during the workshop and share it with all my writer friends. :)

So stay tuned next Friday for some writing tips! :)
Blessings, Pamela


No comments: