Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Greetings!!

This is my new blog where I will share my novel writing journey. I love to read suspense/mysteries, and it is my desire to be a published writer.  Only the Lord knows if this will ever come to pass but I believe if he puts the desire in you, and you write to please him then you can't go wrong. 
     I get so discouraged at the bookstores, trying to find a good book minus all the profanity...etc.  My goal is for anyone to be able to pick up one of my books and not have to worry about the language or content.  To be able to read a great story with incredible characters that you consider part of your family.  I will be sharing many things that I have learned along the way.
     Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.  He has carried me the past two years due to great sadness in my family.  I truly felt his presence every step of the way and will share that as well.  Digging into scripture and having daily devotionals is a relaxing time for me
     Treasure Hunting is what I do.  If I find something that really speaks to my heart, or something new that I have learned, I call them "Treasures."  I will post them on here as well. 
     Thanks for visiting my blog. 

Blessings!



9 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Mrs. Pam!

Oooooh, it looks so good! :D I had such a blast coming over today and designing your blog with you. I can't wait to do Lauren's and possibly Kayla's. :D That is, if you want my help. ;)

I hacked into your blog (haha) and fixed it so that you get an email whenever somebody comments on your blog. The comments will not show up on the blog until you 'moderate' them. Usually when you sign in and see the dashboard, there will be a link to click to view your unmoderated comments. Let me know if you have trouble with that. :)

Oh, and I did a blog post about your new blog! :D

Lots of love & hugs,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks great! I very much look forward to keeping up with you this way. Bravo!
Mary Catherine

Allison said...

WOW! I LOOOOVE your blog!!! It looks SOOOOO pretty! Julia did a fantastic job!
--Allison

Rachel said...

Your blog looks great!! :D
Julia did a great job!
Love in Christ,
Rachel M. from Hopejourney
http://www.rayshopejourney.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm feeding your fish. ;)
~Julia

Rachel said...

Hey! I'm a friend on Julia's Mrs. Pam! :) It's so nice to meet you and I look forward to reading what you have to say! :D

Your blog looks great! :D

God Bless!
~Miss Rachel~

Frisbee Girl said...

Hey, Miss Pam!

I love your blog!!! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

Love,
Frisbee Girl

Tarissa said...

Your blog looks so interesting! I enjoy writing stories myself, and it looks like your blog might be an encouragement. By the way, I absolutely love the title, Inklings of Intrigue. Anyways, this will definitely be a place to visit often.

God Bless,
~ Tarissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/inthebookcase

Jay said...

That's neat! I want to read some of your stories now! :) I can't wait til you post more!
~Jay