Saturday, February 20, 2010

To Write or Not to Write

I am having a hard time making a decision.  Part of me wants to stay in and work on my manuscript and part of me wants to go outside and soak up the sunshine!....decisions, decisions!! 
I know what you writers out there would say....write outside :)  What a great idea...I can take my laptop to the deck and have the best of both worlds.  Now why didn't I think of that....oh yeah ....I did!

Whether you choose to stay indoors or out today, just make the most of it. 

Blessings!

2 comments:

Frisbee Girl said...

It was pretty good. A few things they should have left out or figured out how to change, but it wasn't too bad. Boys better at math than spelling? That's how my dad is. But J is spelling. :)

Hope you're enjoying your day!

Love,
Frisbee Girl

MissJo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Pam!!!

Lots of LOVE,
Joanna